About me

 


hi there! I'm Dekee Paldeen Dorjee, a typical middle schooler currently studying at Loselling Middle Secondary School. (Changjiji.) I'm a girl born on July 23rd, 2011. 

The main reason for creating this blog was to share my experiences with the books I read and for my ICT (information and communication technology) class. I'm contemporarily in 8th grade and trying to follow the tasks, assignments, and homework I'm assigned. I might be the person who blabbers nonsense and says stuff I'm not supposed to say. People might be judgmental, but I don't give a damn.

"You can make anything by writing - C.S Lewis" Inspired by this quote, I wanted to start writing my own stories. So, in this blog, I would like to type my
own stories and do book talks! hope y'all enjoy my blog!   

signing off, 

-yours 

         Dekee.

My favorite anime:




 

My favorite singers:

                                                                           Laufey

                                                                    

                                                                                Odetari

my favorite book:


                                                       November 9 by Collen Hoover.

                                                            Ugly Love by Collen Hoover.

                                                                  A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson.

                           


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home

Essay